Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28, 2011 ~ Day 354
M.I.A. and Hard at Work

It's been a full week since I updated this blog, the longest span of time that has ever passed between entries since I began keeping it nearly a year ago.

"Did she get senioritis?" you may wonder... "Does she have Spring Fever?"

"Has she given up on the project right before the finish?"


The answer to all of these is no.

I've actually been really hard at work all of this time. I'm just working on a different project close to my heart.

It's so important to me, in fact, that I'm going to reprint a post here that I just wrote for one of my other blogs "Healing Autoimmunity".

I really want to get the word out about the serotonin research project I've been putting together.

I read last week that we are all connected to everyone else in the world by 4.5 people on Facebook.

If that is true, then it stands to reason that by sharing the research I've aggregated with my 200+ Facebook friends, *someone* may have a personal connection or friendship with a "real" scientist or researcher who might know what to do with all of this information. I've got 57 studies here (culled from hundreds and hundreds I've read) that show what I believe to be a really important trend.

If you are a scientist or doctor or work for a pharmaceutical company; if you KNOW a scientist or doctor or pharmaceutical rep; if your *best friend* knows a scientist or doctor or pharmaceutical rep... maybe together we could get this aggregated research into the hands of that special person who might actually be able to change the world for millions of folks.

So here it is ~ my big theory, and the hope that someone with a mind for innovation and the resources to make concrete change will know what to do with it!

A Brief Explanation of my Serotonin-Autoimmunity Research

Thanks with all my heart for checking it out.

This 365 blog is a gift I plan to leave my children some day... but I'd SO much rather be here with them in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment